Kay Kennard

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool #5 Tagging and Social Bookmarking

What a wonderful site. I think of my favorites as a big dumping ground and I like the idea of having an organized site that allows me to do so much. My favorite is that I know longer have to send an attachment on email. That will save a lot of space.
I tried to open a delicious account and it would not let me get in. The Diigo account was much easier. In fact in an instant I had everything on my toolbar. I’ll need tutoring on the delicious account.
The two links I added and Tagged was in the area of RTI and Utilizing Technology. This will be a great way for me to share articles and information with my staff in two big initiatives on our campus.
http://www.newhorizons.org/
http://www.rti4success.org/

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love Diigo too! It is a great way to share your favorites with others. I also like the way you can highlight parts of the text and make comments to share the most relevant or important parts of the text!

    ReplyDelete